isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Open

Did I mention it before? I have a thing for big open landscapes too.

Weeks ago while I was doing some random cycling around my neighbourhood, the oversized field sort of struck me in an odd way. You see, I rarely go for random cycling in the daytime...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big space. Makes me feel small again.

~

In a desperate bid to shave off transport costs (travelling to NUS everyday is taking its toll), I've began to use my bike when I go to places sufficiently near, like when I go shoppng at Pasir Ris. The latter half of the route I take goes along the MRT Track Between Pasir Ris and Tampines, and I kind of like the feeling of loneliness it exudes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

~

On another note, while taking a peek at the juicy bits of the AHS Student Exchange Programme, I spotted this little catchphrase on the notice board, LOL.

Photobucket