isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Name Game

My E-mail address, is feralig87@hotmail.com.

OK... now what's the colour of a red house?

What's the colour of a blue house?

What's the colour of a black house?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What's the colour of a Greenhouse?

.

.

.

.

.

.

And what's my e-mail address again?

No way!!! You can't remember?

See, that's why I regret naming my e-mail address after a Pokemon (even though the Feraligator really rocks).

Sigh... I wish my surname is Pan. Then can name my son something like Jia-an. Then his initials will be J A Pan. JAPAN!

Cool huh?

Never mind... but if I keep my surname and name my son Ruixian, then it's not bad also. WRX.

Talk about cars... my platoonmatefrom BMT set up a forum about cars together with some friends. Its url is http://www.2uned.com/forum/index.php.

Hmm maybe I can learn more about car tuning there...