isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Iruka* HOO~!

Haha... I've always had mixed feelings about playing capsule machines because there's a probability that you'll get repeated stuff.

Recently I saw this capsule series at Toys'R'us Tampines Mall which consists of Characters from Winnie the Pooh wearing suits of all kinds of animals. It's actually quite an old series which kept on having extensions... I remembered my friend having one of these tiny figurines... hers is wearing a super kyuute penguin suit.

Well there's no penguin in this extension of the series but there're animals like the dolphin (blue one being more common than pink one) and the ladybug.


These are just part of the series. I couldn't find the images of the rest of the suits.

Well, since it was only $1 and I decided that my handphone could use some decoration, I tried it out and got a Tigger in an apple tree. Haha.

And I was thinking that the dolphin one would be nice too.

Today I went to try my luck again, and I wasn't thinking of getting the dolphin straight away, of course. As long as it's not another apple-tree-Tigger it would be fine. I put in $1...

And out came little Pooh sleeping in the dolphin suit!



Iruka: the Japanese word for dolphin.