isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ooooookkkkkkaaaaayyyyy llooooorrrr

It's a refreshing experience, and it's amazing how things change when I start making an effort in pushing my limiting beliefs away.

After all, ultimately, those limiting beliefs just reflect one thing - my obsession with gaining the approval of man, something God said I shouldn't care about.

So I finally came to terms with the fact that I've been the one consciously conjuring up those ideas about myself, and this means I can really stop myself from thinking stuff like "I'm just an extra in the group" if I want to.

And I began to see how, bit by bit, my social interactions took on a positive change.

Today, while praying, I decided to just let it off a bit in my private (OK, not so private now) time with God, since I still needed an avenue for release. I was just about to start with "Actually huh, I felt rather ignored yesterd-"

"What is that to you? You follow Me."

-- John 21:22

Stunned.

It just came up my mind and I got hit by the truth of it. Out of context yes, but definitely not out of character for Him to give me such a word for a time like this.

OK lor.