isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, March 24, 2006

Infantry clerk

Another enjoyable day at the CPC.

The E-mart was open today, so I went to check it out... I bought a PT vest for use of infantry soldiers (God knows why it's sold there), because of its quality and also because it reminds me of my BMT sergeants who wore that vest during our PT lessons...

Today was Games Day for our office (not the BMT Games Day), when we go out in groups for exercises like Soccer, trekking and swimming. I chose swimming, of course.

Most of the guys went for Soccer, so from our branch, only 3 of us went to the pool in the end.

And my front crawl still couldn't make it.

One breakthrough though... Poh Woon kept doing the forward flip in the pool during the swimming lessons when I was in JC... I tried doing it at that time but couldn't... but when I tried t this afternoon, I could do it!

After swimming, I went off with Jireh and company in my camo pants and the Infantry vest, and I did have the look of some garang infantry soldier! Heh.