isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, March 22, 2007

This is not...

This is not self-pity.

This is not over-worrying.

But there's just something about the way I do things... 1 year into working where I do...

Like, in the end there's always going to be one stone unturned. You don't know which one, but there'll just be one. Or two.

Damn. If there's even more than 60% credibility in what I-

And the attitude I show is quite horrible as well. I'm even afraid of myself when I'm a busy man.

I don't work well under stress. Probably the whole world knows by now.

But I'm either too stressed or too complacent.

When I'm stressed, I don't watch my every step.

When I'm complacent, I don't watch my steps too.

When I'm in the balance... that never happened.

I'm not telling anyone to do anything.

But making mistakes has it's implications.

It's the implications that are worrying.

What if it wasn't checked? What if it got away? What if it gets blown up? What if bigger things are given to me to screw around with?

And so what if I'm willing to apologise? It's not emotional hurt that I'm causing.