isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, March 26, 2007

Defence of the Noob

Good day.

Well Last Friday was one, for me at least.

Originally it was me planning to go to the LAN shop for some lone gaming (that's just so me). Then Yichuan suggested that he, Reuben (our well-known hardcore gamer) & all the others could go for a LAN gaming session.

It blew up to the whole of our NSF branch, and even the Career Planning branch!

Oh well...

Off we went after work, a had-been-rainy-but-no-longer-so Friday evening, at the LAN shop!

We played the typical stuff like Counterstrike, DotA (I recieved lots of "advice" from the more experienced friends, like "you're charging too far forward!"), and Battlefield 2 (which I was playing for the first time).

From 7 p.m. right until 10!

Goodness... but really, got to thank Yichuan for the initiative, even though I couldn't help but feel a bit paiseh because he's attached after all, and his Friday evening...

But since he's OK, and we're all OK, we're going for another round this Friday! Woohoo!