isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Your School My School

Hi.

Watched an episode of HanaKimi (Hua Yang Shao Nan Shao Nu) just now.

Hmm...

I still can't get used to watching Taiwanese idol shows... not really sure why.

Maybe it's because I've been watching Jap dramas all these while. And to me no one can really do school drama like the Japanese. Hmm...

Then again, to quote Natsumi (from Keroro Gunsou), everybody "have been working hard in their own ways". So maybe I can't really compare this way.

Hmm.

Talk about the Japs...

Some of the new figurines I've acquired include:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rei in this very pleasant-looking civilian outfit (yeah at first I also thought it was some school uniform).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Winry Rockbell (from Fullmetal Alchemist) repairing an automail arm. I'ts one of my greatest findings, as it's really hard to find individually-sold FMA figurines these days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Keroro in this "businessman" attire (reminds me of the Best Denki salesman). The squid does look a bit gross but, erm... well this series does have other quite appealing figurines like Tamama doing his close combat training in his trademark long pants.