isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Misato and the Chip

Purchases of this week include:

A figurine of Misato Katsuragi (sort of a mentor to Shinji) from Evangelion (again...). Yes it's a series of characters where you buy a random box and see who you'll get. Which is how middle-price-range Japanese figurines work generally.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Misato from the Anime. During some points in the Anime she'll give that kind of look that reminds me of Roy Mustang. If you know who he is.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A shot of the box. Gives you a rough picture how the Rei and Asuka in-flightsuit figurines will look.

With the coming of the new year (the Chinese one) I find myself buying lots and lots of new clothes. What's pecuilar is that when I'm out there buying clothes I feel that I bought too much already. But when I'm at home looking through my wardrobe I feel like "Oh, so I only bought this little."

Anyway, I bought this print Tee from Girodano which I saw on the MRT but didn't know was from Giordano then.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Indeed!