isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, December 04, 2006

"Sew" shiyou!

Ah... a well deserved 1-day leave, let's do something meaningful to make it worthwhile!

Ah... I know, I shall sew my LCP rank insignia today!

Lalala...

Originally I was supposed to get it done the weekend before last week, but due to unforeseen circumstances (read: I sewed the insignia on the wrong position) I could only finish sewing them today.

Hey, it was hand-sewn OK?

Haha well, I love to sew things, so I decided that even though it might take a longer time than asking for help from some Army shop, it might be better if I could just do it myself.

It took some exploration before I found the way to get the sewing done quick and clean. However it was all worth the trouble and I can finally report to work tomorrow with my new rank!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Atten-tion!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ta-dah!

The following images has no relation to today's topic whatsoever, but...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just found it a nice view... I love the concrete jungle!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aragaki in some Japanese Pocky advert.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gakki in megane! Haha itadakima~su!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seriously, would I have had less sympathy for Misa Misa (who's really quite a sad case in the story) if Toda hadn't played that character in the DeathNote movie?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eh... so we have Tak-kun's 86, an Evo, Doraemon, Nobi and... huh?