isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Sunday, October 01, 2006

More on this week...

Sayonara to Jessie and Jireh, who left for a new workplace and reached ORD respectively. CPC will be missing you both.

Haha on Friday I got to meet up with my upper YY again, and Junming as well. Junming brought us around SMU... both the school compound and its website, whose collections of students' photos got me impressed until the realization came that the photos and names didn't tally.

Yesterday I went to Bras Basah Complex with Jiansheng... he was looking for those kind of 3D puzzles and I have actually been thinking of going there to make a... how to say... that kind of seal where your Chinese name is carved in ancient Chinese script... ah that's damn cool.

Yes, I got it made and I'll be collecting it next week. Will come in handy when I become a teacher in the future and have to sign all my students' result slips... just "chop chop"!

Will publish the photos here ASAP.

Talk about photos... Dad gave me this polo he got recently... from the Air Logistics unit I suppose.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last but not least, a very happy Children's Day! May all children around the world be well cared for just as the Lord cares for them.