isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Sunday, October 15, 2006

19

Hmm... my office has this culture, and one aspect of it is that we treat birthdays very importantly. Hence with my birthday around the corner I couldn't help feeling excited about it.

And on Friday the 13th, when the Army General Staff Inauguration event took place, I turned 19.

Ha... after the event my colleagues organised a K Box outing since I loved singing Karaoke. I could see that they were quite tired after the event; even I was tired as well, but the outing took place anyway, so I have to thank those guys!

I had the chance to go for a ride on Bernard's car again on the way to Marina Square K Box. Since Bernard was still quite a new driver, and we were sort of teasing him and giving him "experience points" for using good techniques... he even had an "increase in rank"... from, I think, "Novice" to "Journeyman".

As was all my KTV outings, this one was enjoyable, but if only they had Jay's new song "Tui Hou" in the song list!

Never mind... they'll have it soon.

In addition to songs by Leehom, Jay, FIR, Stef Sun, Westlife and such (not to forget Nick's trademark Retro Karaoke), Chor Bin added Tank's songs this time.