isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Do it with pride

The key to doing things well is to love what you do.

I attended this course about customer contact skills with my colleagues... and basically the stuff we learnt are the basics... like not arguing with the customer... smiling even on the phone because the person on the line can hear it if you're smiling... (I agree that one can "hear" a person's smile. While listening to Jay Chou's "Romancing on the handphone", I swear I could "hear" his smile...) and other stuff on ettiquette...

Yeah we should really try smiling a bit more often these days... we can make each other's day that way.

Also, our instructor said that service people can provide good service if they have pride in their jobs.

After serving in CPC for more than a month, I really came to like my job... I usually have to answer queries about promotion, and it really feels nice when the other party is happy that I managed to answer his question.

Comes to show how important the customer's appreciation is.