isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, September 16, 2005

Hey

Heh heh... just back to check things out, because I think my template re-publisher is a bit off...

Just trying whether I can successfully republish my template by publishing a new post...

Just watched One More Chance (San Ge Hao Ren)... I was thinking that it would be quite a meaningful show... well it turned out fine, but the ending came out as quite a surprise (or not so much of a surprise...) but anyway, something to let me unwind and gear up again for a mugging weekend...

Can's blog much now, but will give a full coverage of my study break plus Prelim exam days once this ordeal is over.

Oh... anyway, I had been thinking about one thing... the picture of the Civic Type R which I put in my photo gallery (if you bothered to look) does not look like the Civic Type R I use in Ini D... and I did see some pictures of the Civic Type R which do look like the one I'm using...

Later I found out that the one I'm "using" is actually an older edition of the Civic Type R... the key lies in the moedl number of the car. My version is the EK-9, while the one I thought was "my car" was actually EP-3... a newer version!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Honda Civic Type R [EK-9] -- the one I'm using!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Honda Civic Type R[EP-3] -- the one which I thought was mine!

Well, I think I like EK-9 better because it has that "lean and muscular" look... when compared to the newer EP-3 which looks like... it's gained a bit of weight, you see...

OK OK must go now! I changed the picture in photo gallery already.

Oh... and do drive safely... life is not a game, and you don't want to end up like this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sorry I can't find worse pictures of crashed cars... no time.