isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Step 2

This is going slower than planned.

I've finally finished Emo Intel out of the tons of books I bought for the summer.

And now, after getting to understand the nature of emotions and how they build up or drag down the individual, depending on how he or she manages it, I'm now moving on to getting inspirations for how exactly to manage those emotions.

"Changes that Heal" by Dr Henry Cloud. From my random browsing I found some honest accounts of very personal issues that people might face, and scriptural answers to them. Now after going through the introductory chapters which kind of promised some practical aspects of growing in God's image and likeness - an idea frequently brought up, but not that easily defined - I'm really looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Back to my study room then!