isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Love, Forever.

I almost cried watching Zettai Kareshi.

It's a drama about how a lady named Riiko joined a programme designed to "change her life", and ended up with a boyfriend robot designed to love her unconditionally. The robot, being just a prototype, could be a bit annoying, but as the drama progresses, Riiko felt an attraction towards the unwavering love of her "boyfriend".

As circumstances brought her closer to her male superior in office and to her robot "boyfriend" at the same time, she realised she had to make the choice.

~

Anyway, we played Imaginiff yesterday and one of the questions about me was that if I were to meet my favourite artiste on a bus what would I do.

I didn't give an immediate answer, but my first reaction was, "Well that could only happen if I were to go to Japan".

Then I'd probably start a conversation with:

"今日は。僕はシンガポール人なのに 日本ドラマ しか 見ません。"