isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, July 11, 2008

He who has ears to hear

If you've got ears as good as mine (yeah you're welcome) you'll probably share my misery.

That's, hearing the same chord progressions over and over and over again.

Anyway, here's a comedian who took it to the extreme and couldn't take it anymore. And as a cellist he probably took the lion's share of the misery pie.

I could have SWORN i heard a Farenheit song with the Canon in D chord progression. And I hate them with a passion too.

Worse, though, in my opinion, are songs which do not follow the chord progression whatsoever, but still graft a piece of that "5 34 5 34 55671234" in their interludes. I think it's kind of a shameless thing to do actually.

There are such songs. I've heard them before.