isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, January 21, 2008

What goes from here?

ORD loh!

Finally it's my turn... besides being relieved that I have a good replacement (stop worrying, Chris!) and also that my office can finally have some quiet (:P), I was also quite touched by the ORD messages (for recorded messages, that was the first in the office, I think!) and the gift...

Photobucket
A Behringer XENYX 802 mixer

Very grateful for the grading too. If not anything else, it's you guys giving me a fresh start.

Other things are better left unsaid, else it defeats the purpose.

Anyway, the initial taste of freedom (read: unemployment) was good, but for a review on the first free working day, I'd say I can sleep a bit less. Freedom is bondage, and bondage is freedom.

After I've set my stuff in order (when was the last time I tidied up my house?) and unearthed my JC lecture notes in Chemistry, I'll then go back to contributing economically to my country. Until then!