isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Retail Therapy: Dec 07

Isaiah (Level 25) is on a SHOPPING SPREE!!!

Again.

This time, I was going by Peace Centre to get my keyboard soft case since they're having a Christmas sale at City Music.

It's indeed the case for the X-50. It fits snugly.

Photobucket

A trip to Peace Centre means a trip to Sunshine Plaza across the street as well. Duh. Got some Eva figurines there, and ran into Kwok Onn at Nandemoya. The number of Anime shops there have decreased to such an extent, I think Sunshine Plaza has already lost it's uniqueness.

~

They say God helps those who help themselves. The wiser few say God helps those who help others. The latter's probably right.

Dropped by Funan to pick up the X-mini portable speaker for Jon (one for him and one more for Peng's ORD gift). It's really selling like hot cakes as it has a very mature and trendy design compared to most portable speakers. Ended up picking up loads of other good shit. Happy treasure hunting.

Photobucket
My own X-mini connected to my iPod-

"Black?"

Yes... my, erm, black iPod Nano... haha-

"Something's amiss. The click wheel!"

Ah yes yes... it's still my good ole' 4GB Nano... with a new case!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Meet my iPoser!

Not bad... it's quite a good case compared to my $10 one, flush-fitting and all. Just that the stupid finish makes it look like that fake iPod we see on the market nowadays... remember, mine is original iPod OK? Got cover flow some more haha!

Got to thank Chris for introducing the X-mini to us.

~

Besides that I found a good silicone case for my DS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Original product huh!

~

Was helping Kai Guan look for Hero DVD (he loved the drama after I lent it to him!) and at the same time I found the DVD for Hana Yori Dango 1. A rare find as they now package the 2 seasons together, but I want to buy season 1 first to make sure it's good before I buy the 2nd season.

And yes, Hana Yori Dango is your "Meteor Garden".

I reckon it will be good. Watching Hana Kimi Jap version taught me a lesson: The Japs can do their own versions of f___ed up Taiwanese manga-adapted idol dramas really well.