isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

Just as every music album needs an emo song, every year needs a proper closing.

So here it is.

~

2007 has been a year of change. More seismic change than last year.

I watched a dozen more Japanese dramas! Including future classics like Densha and Hana Kimi.

I dipped my toe (just the tip of it!) into song arranging. And what little I did was quite tough for me already!

I got myself an electric bass and it's really quite fun to play.

I'm still single. Erm...

My house got much messier.

My newly-renovated office has come to have this very "self-help" atmosphere. Our "resident psychologist" CPL (NS) Yichuan who decided to offer a bit of help with his newfound knowledge on the Enneagram... I still remember the words of the earlier "resident psychologist" (my upperstudy YY) to Yichuan, "There're many in this office who are in need of your services". How true.

Jon baked more cookies and tarts while Mdm made more kuehs. Kelvin changed his synthesiser 3 times and Reuben pushed his push-up limit up to 60 when I last checked.

The Wii was launched and it turned Kenneth's place into the Arcade. It certainly didn't help when Jon and I got a DS.

Many of the colleagues I've worked with for almost a year went ORD... my understudy came as well! And I turned DDF.

Next year will probably bring greater changes for me. When my IC turns pink again I'll be jobless and this time I'll really have to fend for myself. Come Uni I'll be living a totally different lifestyle altogether... I just hope I can still keep my interest in music alive. I didn't buy my synthesiser and MIDI controller for nothing.

10x+y days to ORD. Come tomorrow, x=1.