isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thick

Well... quite a lot of corrections these days...

But why didn't I realise it earlier?

OK I said Jay's "Mi Die Xiang" (now I know it's the Chinese name for rosemary) was Cha-cha style. But someone pointed out that it's Bossanova, and it suddenly came to my mind that it's indeed Bossanova.

Silly me, haven't I been listening to Olivia's Bossanova album for quite some time already?

Anyway, today we had Ramen for lunch, or rather La Mian (OK it's basically, noodles), as it's a Chinese stall selling it. The noodle was quite nice... Bernard had this Sichuan (a province in China known for its spicy food) La Mian and he was sweating like mad after the meal.

Curious.

I ordered Beef La Mian, and my noodle was mysteriously thicker than what the rest got.