isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, June 19, 2006

Back to College

Last Friday I went back to TJC to collect my A level Cert.

I was wondering why they kept us waiting for so long before we could go for the collection... I guess it's because they have to wait till the school holidays.

It's still the same... the route I took from Bedok Central to College... the traffic light which doesn't seem to obey my orders anymore (in the past I could do some "cheat code" for the light to turn red so I could cross!), and the small side gate (which was closed -- again!).

Hmm since I brought a camera phone along, I might as well let the photos do the talking!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Parade Square, where I had been doing the wrong version of "sedi-a" for 2 solid years!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The grand stand

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Black King Bar (To me it's the King of all monkey bars). I tried swing across it like I did everyday last year, and I'm happy to say that I haven't lost my touch! And I still could manage 3 chin-ups (but only 3, that's why I failed IPPT).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Canteen. It's special for having individual tables and chairs (with which we could form "molecues" if there's a large group eating or studying together) instead of long tables and benches.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Zap! Our photocopying shop where we collected our love-you-hate-you lecture notes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How I miss those beverage vending machines! I went to buy a packet of Winter Melon Tea for old times' sake (no I don't have a photo of that), and as you can see, there's a piece of note pasted on one of the machines, and it read...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah, like anyone would (if you know our O.M.).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
T047! The locker I've been using last year! And the guy (or gal) using it now happens to use the same type of lock as mine!

Looks like we have a new mural drawn at the Scope study area! Hmm... it's actually just the painting of that study area itself with mushrooms (either because of the "Mushroom" on our badge, or because the painter plays Maple). I shall do justice to the painter(s) by putting up the full-sized version.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The double-decker-bus-for-a-student-lounge, which I wasn't really in favour of. And I've heard that it's already been completed. So this is the completed version?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There's this wall at the back of the auditorium which I call the "Wall of Presence"... I like that place for it's air of tranquility, but looks like those drama people have sort of turned one half of the wall into -- OK I shall put it nicely -- a storeroom for props.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OK, at least the other half of the wall was for lockers.

The collection of certificate was swift, and after going around some more places and talking to the Auntie who remembers me for mugging in the Canteen till 9 p.m., I went off to Bedok Central to relive other old times. Heh heh.



Remember the time when I was swooning over the cute girl from Romancing on the Handphone MTV?

Those screenshots were actually not what I wanted to use, because I could only search for images on the web.

But now... I've finally gotten the screenshots of those scenes I really wanted!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When she sort of realized that Jay was the guy she'd been unknowingly sending mushy MMS'es to.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, that was when she was shooting herself for the MMS I was talking about! Arrgh...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heh heh... job done!