isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, April 10, 2008

S (W) TFU

Get imba this September. Get really imba.

star wars

Rarely have I been so excited about a game's release. But this time the promises from the developers simply blew me away.

This video gives comments for the versions of each and every console, and the DS version is developed by a different company. Don't give me that look... 'cause I've seen the company (N Space) do wonders on the DS version of Call of Duty. And the touchscreen control looks really comprehensive and user-friendly. PSP can give better graphics, but pressing buttons to do combos still doesn't give the kick.

Still, I've recently seen the possibility of getting a PSP alongside my DS, and this game might just... give me a little push.