isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Irony

My bicycle banner now stares at me in cruel irony.

My first bike lasted a year. Then, in the span of 2 months, I lost my next 2 bikes.

This time it was apparently stolen while it was parked at the train station area. They say there're surveilence cameras, and I do pray that they do capture those FUCKED UP lock pickers in action.

My metal CHAIN would not have been cut without attracting attention.

I'm not expecting to find out who the fuck stole my bike, but I wonder if he spared a thought for the owner. I'll be relieved if he did.

I don't know what to do anymore. Stop cycling? Nonsense.

And those who have the heart to laugh at me, shame on you.

I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF!