isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, April 07, 2008

80s Rewind

Feel the love.

Getting the Lego Star Wars Complete Saga game for my DS brings me back into the Star Wars mood again. Surprisingly for a fan, I don't have any of the movie DVDs yet, so I decided that for a start I'd go get the DVD for Episode 6 Return of the Jedi.

Which was the episode I missed on TV because of that stupid A Maths exam.

Back to the 1983 theater for the final hours of my Sunday night.

I have to admit that the constant repetition of "You underestimate the power of the Dark Side" sounds really cheesy. But still, Luke's relentless belief in the goodness in his father never ceased to amaze me.

And he overcame evil by letting it manifest itself in its nakedest and ugliest form.