isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Matsu

I was talking to Kai Guan about the Hero movie... and the topic subsequently moved to Matsu Takako (she starred as Amamiya in Hero), and *poof!* pasted on the dialogue was a link to Matsu's Wikipedia entry.

... that was fast, man - I mean, bus-man!

Below are some excerpts which got me LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Argh I'm so jealous of her... I want to be born a Japanese too!!!

When I first saw her on Long Vacation she made an impression on me 'cause... her beauty is... ok what's the Chinese word... 脱俗.

Ah that's it. Even her music is also quite different from the others... not exactly modern-sounding (even in her latest album launched this year), but soothing I'd say.