isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

In quietness

Amidst the wave of "free", unreserved, "on fire", vocal, graphical, loud, screaming, freak-you-guys-out kind of worship, I shall hold on to the tiny little Bible verse which says,

"In quietness and confidence shall be your strength"

I was talking to Peng (as I always do) about my worries over Charismaticism scaring people away... I've been through it, I have people close to me involved in it... but it just gives me a very unsettled feeling even now.

What to do but trust God?

To me, perhaps I can never associate the acts of Charismatics with intimacy. Even when I was once told to do so.

Anyway, I'm in this very shitty situation right now and it's all my fault, and my faith is put to the test, or rather, what's put to the test is what I can do with my faith.

I've always thought I was humble. But I found out I'm only selectively so.