isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Friend or foe?

Hmm...

Ouch!

Sigh, the belly is really the wrong place to have a pimple, man... especially when it's at where the top of the pants will directly touch your belly... and when the pimple is directly at the root of a strand of your belly hair.

Ouch!


Recently I've heard lots of stuff about tea.

Hmm... tea drinking has become one of my daily routines... I must at least have a cup of warm green tea during my working hours...

I heard that time that tea actually will dehydrate the body, the main cause being caffeine.

Oh.

Also, I heard on radio news that findings show that coffee and tea are best not consumed right after meals as they contain some substance that can inhibit the absorption of essential nutrients like iron.

Eh?!!

Hmm I've always been drinking tea thinking it was good...

What's so good about it in the first place?

"It has antioxidant properties."

Oh.

Hmm, besides, it's become an enjoyment for me, to just sip at the warm... the warm... ahhh....

All right, just make sure I drink tea only a few hours after the last meal!

Hmm, and my tea is now more enjoyable than before! Maybe it's because now I have to wait to drink it. You know... things that you have to wait for... it's just so nice after the wait, huh?