isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Can I eat frogs?

Another of my figurines talk.

On the day I went to Cini to check out board games, I was also on the lookout for figurines, of course. I saw this figurine of Gluttony, a Homoculus from Fullmetal Alchemist, and got it, since it was rare. Also, probably because I'm a glutton myself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Gluttony figurine which, thankfully, won't even bite.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gluttony: "Can I eat this?"

2 other figurines I got during the week were Rei and Asuka in their trademark Evangelion body suits.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rei

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Asuka

I got them consequetively from the same capsule machine, so it was extremely lucky. Thank God I didn't get extras.

And now for my pride and joy: The Keroro Chain!

Bandai Candy Toys has been coming up with "Keroro Platoon Fall In" series, in which the 5 members of the platoon appear in different desings, based on the Anime. One characteristic of this series is that there are clips and hoops on the figurines, so you can chain them together, head to toe. Now for the individual character figurines I obtained throughout these few months...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Keroro (Left to Right)

  • Shogun outfit
  • Design from the upcoming prequel
  • Doing housework in the Hinata residence
  • Dog suit wore during Natsumi's birthday party
  • Young Keroro (Chibi-Kero)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Giroro (Right-Down)

  • Sitting on a slab
  • Array of combat equipment
  • Baby look.
  • Prequel design

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tamama (Left to Right)

  • Prequel design (but seriously, there's no difference between then & now)
  • Cat suit, worn on Natsumi's birthday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dororo (Right-Down)

  • Bear suit worn on Natsumi's birthday
  • Obviously in combat
  • Young Dororo, who was called Zeroro then, and was a weak boy before he trained himself in ninja arts
  • Prequel design. He was wearing a gas mask then

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kururu (Right-Down)

  • Crane suit worn on Natsumi's birthday
  • Prequel design with glare on spectacles
  • Prequel design

I've got them long enough to make a necklace!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting