isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, November 17, 2006

The SAFRA Mount Faber Pool Incident

This was the very first time in my life when...

I got a cramp while swimming.

Hey it was damn painful, man! Normally my muscle cramps occur when I just woke up from bed. This time round it occured when I'm wide awake, so I learnt how scary it can be. The part that always got cramped was my calf muscle. and when it cramped, the whole thing was, like, it gave me the feeling that it was twisted to one side.

Now that I got a chance to take a look and feel it, the whole muscle was really twisted to one side, and it was like, what Max appropriately described as a "tight bundle".

I thank my God that I was not right in the middle of the pool when it happened. I was swimming near the side, and about to venture towards the middle.

Phew.

When I managed to get out of the pool clumsily, Yichuan helped me do some stretches. Good thing there were experienced people around... otherwise I would have just sat there and stared into blank space until the cramp disappeared. I mean I wouldn't have wanted to stretch it because of the pain.

And now to other stuff.

The VCD series of Nobuta Wo Produce is finally available in Tampines! Haha I wanted to watch Erika Toda (who plays Misa in Deathnote movie), that's why.

Naturally, I bought it.

And I got a new bag as well, since my current sling bag, big as it is, is tearing at the sides already.

Jyaa-ne!