isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A few kg's less, a few kg's more

I remember mentioning about that one cheesecake per week thing.

It's still on.

*Flashback...*

This morning was one of our most intense (or some might put it, "siong") training so far. A time trial of a bit more than 2.4 km I think, and then a upslope sprinting exercise. Or should I call it a (sprinting x 10) exercise.

Shagged.

But good shit it was. Really an exhilarating experience, giving your all to just sprint forward. That's why I love sprinting so much. So very much.

As for that 2.4 km time trial, I found out that the advice that our officer gave us was really useful. That it's easier to run up the slope with small but fast strides than with slow big strides. Hmm.

...

A few days ago I told Kelvin over MSN that I volunteered for the G1 Family day Karaoke session.

I can still remember his *HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*

I think he would've ROFL'ed even more when I told him that the song I chose was "Tui Hou" (Reversing) by Jay Chou.

And then I was told to choose a back-up song as Tui Hou was quite a new song and the karaoke version may not be available yet...

So now I'm troubled as to what to choose for my back-up song. I originally thought of "Hei Se You Mo" (Black Humour) by Jay as well but was told that I simply could not hit the high notes.

How?

I might very well choose the song only on the day itself (which is this Friday).

I had Hokkien fried noodles for dinner. And today's going to be my cheesecake day.

*rubs hairy tummy*

...

Been in a Jap drama frenzy recently... 1 Litre of Tears, Ima Ai Ni Yukimasu, Sekachuu, Nobuta, GalCircle etc...

Ima Ai Ni Yukimasu moved me quite a lot, maybe because of certain aspects of the story like the warmth of family, and also because it's a story about choice. Choice between living a long life and being loved by the one you love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ima Ai Ni Yukimasu, starring (left to right) Mimura, Akashi Takei (who played his role damn well!) and Hiroki Narimiya

GalCircle, hmm I watched it because of Erika Toda (again?!) and Fujiki Naohito (Aya's doctor in 1 Litre). Besides the cute girls, the drama was quite meaningful. It's a story about an ethnic Japanese cowboy (played by Fujiki), raised in Arizona, who returned to Japan to look for a girl (presumably a relative). He ended up in Shibuya in Tokyo and had encounters with various girls in the largest Gal Circle in Shibuya, called Angel Hearts. During those encounters he managed to help those girls with their personal problems due to his straightforward and honest nature. Some of the lead actresses of the drama include...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Erika Toda (of course...) who plays an underdog in the GalCir, who joined in because of her friend.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emi Suzuki, who plays the leader of the GalCir, whom I think didn't become a leader by mere chance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pleasant looking Yui Aragaki, who plays an prominent member that wanted to replace the leader.