isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hits and misses

Yesterday I went to play Initial D again... I raced with the computer character Takeshi Nakazato, because his way of racing the Akina course is the one I'm used to: Downhill, Day, Dry.

I raced with him 3 times.

First try: I tried playing the game barefooted... and accidentally applied pressure on the brakes while accelerating in the earlier stage of the course... he ended up running ahead of me all the way.

Second try: I forgot to shift to 4th gear so I ran on quite a slow speed on 3rd gear while Nakazato overtook me. I lost again.

Third try: I was myself again... and he couldn't overtake me after I took the lead.

But then... the first 2 dollars were quite wasted huh?

Today I played Rouge Squadron on my PC... I can say I've completed the game, so I yearned for something new other than just completing the missions.

Hmm... dodging guided missiles sounds fun...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Whoa! Incoming!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That was too close!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3 missiles on me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A hit and a miss

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Play too hard and this happens...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hey... won't you even spare a dying X-wing?