isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, October 23, 2008

*Bump

I really shouldn't leave that lousy-mood post up here at the top for too long.

Especially now that I actually have the capacity to ruminate on my Chem stuff again and to actually think of going Vivo after my short VOICES meeting for an equally short (hopefully) shopping spurt.

For someone like me, it's a good sign that I'm starting to need a belt again :)

I'm finally out of that bloodshot-eyed (well my eyes felt bloodshot; they didn't actually look that way), blocked-nose state of existence, and we've closed the chapter of our J-studies group work. Sorry Rin for the time issues =( , and sorry myself by that stupid pronunciation mistake I made during presentation.

You will get my new mobile number soon.

After the mini-concert on Friday I can finally have a nice Saturday morning. Bright sun, clear sky, just my chemistry notes, some data on ionisation energies, and I.

I'm actually very much looking forward to that.