isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, October 17, 2008

Bell Bless You

Had a fun night out with Kelvin and Jon at Wala, listening to Unexpected while rambling about the detriments of the legendary Bell Curve.

Glad that our group presentation is more or less finalised, and my own lines are starting to take shape. I must have scared the shit out of my groupmates with my sucky trial presentation earlier today LOL! I will do my best for Monday, I promise.

And my popular writing article about molecules. Rachael seemed to have 无心插柳 when she made a casual summary of the desired style being somewhat like blog writing.

You'll know what my 柳成荫 refers to then.

Looking forward to starting writing it in the first place. After all (act casual)... it's already 2 days left before the deadline...