isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Good Game

GG!

This Monday, even though my friends were all quite busy. leaving my Dad and I for the badminton game, Dad found some other people there to play with, so Dad and I teamed up for quite a few exciting doubles matches (with Dad doing most of the killing, of course). Check out his SMACK, man!

Did some DotA practices this week on AI maps. Had performances ranging from FIRST BLOOD (only that once) to... hmm come to think of it, I've managed to successfully avoid becoming the first killed hero in each game. Which is a good thing, of course. I can say I have more confidence now come the next LAN gaming with my colleagues.

Unless Reuben is in the opposing team.

On leave today (heheh..) so I was finally able to go to Harbourfront to claim my 1 GB memory card for my new camera. Also went to Kinokuniya to check some stuff out.

There I saw the Chinese translation of a Jap Novel, Ren-ai Shashin which is now a film. The-

Wait, isn't that film the one with the Ai Otsuka song which goes "Tatta Kimi Wo Aishiteru..."

Yeah it's that one, all right. The author happens to me Takuji Ichikawa.

The guy who wrote Ima Ai Ni Yukimasu.

Ehhhhhhhh??!!

And then I saw that in the same series, there's a Chinese translation for Ima Ai as well!

So I got it, of course. Why would I buy the Japanese one for $40 when I can buy the Chinese one for $20?