isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What is this feeling?

There are people around with this so-called "Messiah complex", who somehow think they're on a mission to change the world, or things of a smaller scale.

But how does this state of mind manifest itself? I have no idea.

~

I've been noticing you since that time. You're someone who, well, doesn't really get the attention you want sometimes. Might be because of the way you talk, or the stuff you talk about.

Is it just me, or is it some kind of aversion of eye contact that I observed?

I think you're not someone who's unwilling to share. I think you're willing to share loads about yourself, just that this lack of a sense of presence in a huge group is getting to you.

And when you finally find someone who listens, you'll probably, well, pour it all out. And look him in the eye.

If I'm not already reading too much into things, I might just want to say that I see some of myself in you. And I can relate.

I wish to see you open up. Cause I think I'll be able to feel your delight when you do.

=)