isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Class

Watching the Channel 5 drama "First Class" kind of reminded me of how it felt to be in the Best O.G.!

While harping on about how I only watch Japanese Dramas and hardly anything else, I realised that a lot of the stuff I like about J-Dramas are actually present in local English dramas as well, what with the little dosages I've recieved (albeit forcibly) from TV Mobile.

I kind of enjoyed the National Day premiere episodes of "Calefare" and "First Class", only to realise that they'll subsequently be telecast on Tuesdays, during which I'll be at vocal class.

Awww...

First day of school with my "First Class" O.G. was enjoyable, though a bit less eventful than I would have wanted it. Day 2 was an 8 a.m. day, 'nuff said. I was delighted to find a fair number of Karaoke goers from my OG. Might even be going K as soon as tomorrow!

I'll be going for the vocal audition for NUS Voices (a pop singing club); my only dilemma was whether to go for the instrumentalist audition as well. We'll see huh.

And I still have not completed my post about the O Week yet. You'll hear from me soon.