isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Standard Facebook Question

"What are you doing now?"

As i write, there're currently tons of things waiting for me to do.

1. Studying is one. Looking through all the chem notes again now, after a window period of 2 years, kind of reassured me that I still remember my stuff.

And then I looked through my Organic Chem notes.

2. Next up... clearing my unwatched dramas, unfixed models, unread comics, un...

Watching Keroro on Veoh. Dear old Bluemax only brought in the FIRST season (51 episodes). Mind you, Keroro is now up to... 200 episodes already?

3. Playing and singing my heart out at home.

And I need to practise my breathing techniques not only during my weekly singing lessons at Ark.

Singing class has now progressed to Intermediate Level, and we'll be rostered for live singing soon.

If there're customers, that is.

By the way, Ark Cafe is at Grandlink Square (I can hear Kai Guan smack his head) and it's very elusive. As if not elusive enough, it's at basement 1. We mostly do Chinese music and ocasionally host a corporate party or two. So do drop by.

Yichuan and Jon turn out to be prospective jam mates. We just need that first jam to keep it going.

Before the clamping jaws of Uni education and school participation and the hall spirit-ation chomps down on our free time

-ation.