isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time Management

Who talks about time management during long vacations like this?

Me.

First 2 weeks have been eventful and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Be it outdoor trips, overseas beach retreats, music practices for band and church camp, "Live Long & Prosper", or just plain pigging out.

Got all the time to do the stuff I love. Just that all of them are crammed into May & early June.

Cool.

At first everything was nicely laid out. Now everything's starting to clash with one another. I'm so stretched out now that I can't give more time which I'd otherwise have given to polish the individual projects on hand.

And the apologetics talk for which I have to give a pass.

This is so like the exams. Just that I'm still enjoying myself nonetheless.

I merely wish I can worry less about schedules and logistics.