isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, February 27, 2009

As it turned out

2 alternatives. Sleep the day away in my PGP bunk, or to actually study.

I should have joined Kee Onn and guys at YIH earlier instead of trying to focus in my bunk until I fell into a one-hour sleep before realising that I just cannot mug alone in whatever state of mind I'm in now.

Quite a long sentence huh, disorganised just like my thoughts are right now.

Anyway, the wasted pile of scrap that was me came to my senses and went off to YIH, still adamant on studying alone in the Study Room. Moments later I finally decided that I really needed the company of friends to get me off my brooding (oh yes I am brooding).

So in the end I actually managed to study.

Still, the company of friends hints of a tinge of fun, and to put it in the facebook context that means...

Photobucket

LOL. Goodness I resisted the temptation to switch on my laptop.