isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, December 31, 2004

Morning thots

Bhrrrrr....these few days were like super DAMN cold......probably the coldest Christmas season I've ever been thru! Got blocked nose for a few days alrd. Sigh........ *sniff*

Haha...well blogging is still quite new to me, but today I managed to make a few changes to my template, like....doing the "blog wars" logo and adding links to my frens' blogs! All thanks to the html skills I learnt while doing my web design practice!The prospect looks bright, doesn't it?

Today's the last day of the year isn't it? Well, time flies....OK I know it's cliche but time DOES fly!
Memories of TJC orientation days, the first 3 months with 15/04, the feeling of insecurity when I had to leave this CG to join 10/04, and the days of getting used to my new CG(no longer new to me now!)....those memories are still quite "tangible"(can I put it that way?)

Oh yeah, how could I forget the PW days?!!
_____________

"Don't let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator." Ecclesiastes 12:1a

This year has not been a very good year for me in terms of spiritual development.......I nearly backslided a few times, and now I'm still recovering from a "spiritual low."
Well I simply let the "excitement of my youth days" occupy the larger part of my mind and......erm sort of shoved God aside?
This year I only went church 3 times (-__-) .....
really wish that soon I can attend church weekly. AND have more faith in God.
God's invitation is for a friendship. That's not so difficult to understand rite?

Believers out there, pray for me.